Who We Are
Get to know the people and history behind Ashinaga
Ashinaga provides educational and emotional support for orphaned students worldwide. Our programs enable these students to overcome emotional trauma, advance in their education, and become agents of social change.
In this section
- Philosophy, Vision, Mission: Learn about the values that guide our organization.
- History: See the progression of the Ashinaga Movement over the past 50 years.
- Organizational Profile: Understand key information about our organization.
- Our Team: Meet the people who spearhead our cause.
- Annual Reports: Read our figures and summaries of our latest progress.
- Careers: Find out about employment opportunities.
- Press Room: Browse our publications, press releases, and more information for media inquiries.
- Contact Us: Get in touch with any of our offices or departments.